Cause-Minded Conversations are informal and educational events bringing together nonprofit leaders and key stakeholders to discuss important issues impacting our community. CFT has held cause-minded conversations on the topics of Education, the Arts, West Dallas, authors speaking on Scarcity, the criminal justice system and next generation giving.
- Friday, March 13: LOI Application Workshops, 1:00-3:-00pm, Webinar 9-11am ~ Listen to the Webinar
- February 18, 2015: Cause-Minded Conversation: Generations of Generosity: How Traditionalists, Boomers, GenXers and Millenials Give
- October 15, 2014: Cause-Minded Conversation: NextGen Nonprofit Leaders, 4:00-5:45pm
- October 8, 2014: Ebola Briefing for nonprofits by CDC personnel, 1:00pm at CFT
- June 9, 2013: Spotlight on the Arts - Reimagining Cities: Art's Impact on our Economy & Beyond, 4:00-5:45 pm
- May 1, 2014: Family Giving Workshop: Picture Your Legacy, featuring Sharna Goldseker ~ CFT Fund Holders, Register Now!
- April 24, 2014: Cause-Minded Conversation: Scarcity: Why Having Too Little Means so Much
Co-author and Princeton University Professor Eldar Shafir discusses how scarcity "forms a common chord" across many social issues. 4:30-5:45 pm
- February 27, 2014: Cause-Minded Conversation: One Crisis Away - A Discussion about the Working Poor Among Us at Dallas City Performance Hall
Discussion about families in North Texas who are one crisis away from poverty. Learn more at KERA
- February 21, 2014: LOI Workshop Morning Session (9-11am) and Afternoon Session(2-4)
- February 26, 2014: Working Poor RFP Workshop
- February 10-11, 2014: Annual Leadership Forum in Austin Texas
- November 8, 2013: Celebration of 60 years of Giving Back and Looking Forward
- October 9, 2013: Cause-Minded Conversation: Transforming Higher Education
- June 26, 2013: Cause-Minded Conversation: Generations of Generosity Mayor's Panel
- April 10, 2013: Disruptive Innovation for K-12 Education - View event materials
- April 4, 2013: Community Convening: A Fighting Chance - What does it take for a Family to Survive and Thrive in Texas?
- March 21, 2013: Sal Khan Meet and Greet
- February 26, 2013: Educating Dallas from Cradle to Career Education Panel - View event materials
Digital Marketing Officer