Throughout the year we host engaging lectures, dynamic panels and seasoned experts from around the country who provide fresh insight on strategies to work with high net worth individuals and their families on how to maximize their charitable giving.
Our Professional Advisors Seminar is our signature event, which is co-hosted by SMU Dedman School of Law, and is held each May at our building. You can read more about this year's conference and find out how to contact us to be added to our mailing list for an invitation to next year’s event.
Recent seminar topics and speakers include:
- 2016 — Charity and the Tax Code, featuring Robert Keebler
- 2015 — A Year to Help Your Clients Do What They Should Have Done in 2014
- 2014 — Top Charitable and Estate Planning Ideas for the New 2014 Tax Environment, featuring Stacy Eastland
- 2013 — New Horizons of Wealth & Philanthropy, featuring Paul Schervish
- 2012 — Trends and Implications in Estate and Charitable Planning, featuring Jonathan Ackerman
- 2011 — Works of Art and Collectibles: Tax Planning and Charitable Giving, featuring Ralph E. Lerner and Karen E. Carolan
- 2010 — Are you Ready to Navigate the Estate Law Changes? featuring Ronald D. Aucutt
Register here for the 2017 Professional Seminar featuring Nancy G. Henderson. It will take place on May 9, 2017 and the topic is "Planning and Administering Trusts with Carrot and Stick Provisions"
“Charitable and estate planning laws are changing as new developments arise during an election year in Washington. This seminar proved valuable to me and other advisors as we integrate philanthropy into our financial and estate planning practices.”
—J. Richard Joyner, Tolleson Wealth Management
2015 seminar speaker Robert Keebler
Advisor Relations Officer
Contact me if you would like to learn more about our continuing education for professional advisors.