Making Tomorrow Better
CFT stimulates creative solutions to key challenges in our community. We thoughtfully and effectively support our diverse donors and grantees by providing exemplary service and by demonstrating accountability. We improve lives through an unwavering commitment to lasting impact.
Enhancing the experience and impact of giving through:
- Exemplary service;
- Wise stewardship of resources;
- Trusted partnership for community knowledge and collaboration.
We Fulfill Our Mission By:
- Making grants to support community issues in North Texas and, through the generosity of our donors, throughout the world.
- Encouraging individuals, families and businesses to partner with us to fulfill their charitable goals. Our trustees steward $1.4 billion in assets across more than 900 charitable funds.
- Educating the community on pressing needs and the organizations addressing them.
- Convening people to work on community problems.
CFT as the Kitchen Table
Nonprofit Leader and CEO of the North Texas Food Bank, Jan Pruitt, speaks about CFT’s leadership role in the community. “When I think about CFT, I think about a kitchen table…” Read More
Senior Director of Marketing and Communications