The Palacios Area Fund is proud to manage and award the following scholarships.
- Clarence G. Ripke, Jr. Scholarship: student must show an interest in the sport of baseball, be it physical or through collecting baseball memorabilia. Both male and female students should apply, and applicants do not need to pursue a career in the sport to be eligible.
- Edward O. Morris Scholarship: student must show evidence of financial need, demonstrate scholastic ability, good citizenship and exercise Christian values.
- Bill and Carolyn Bradshaw Scholarship for Handicapped Students of Palacios: Student must be handicapped (either physical or mental) and/or be enrolling in a career program to help handicapped persons.
- Smith/Holst Endowment Scholarship: to provide the encouragement and financial support of a deserving student with inadequate financial resources the opportunity to get a firm start.
- Warren M. Morris III Scholarship: to provide encouragement and financial support to a deserving student enrolling in a STEM-related (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) career program.