Common Grant Application
For over a year, a group of funders in North Texas has been developing a Common Grant Application form in response to requests from area nonprofit organizations. Through the process, an application was developed in which grantseekers can work from a common set of questions while still aligning requests to each foundation’s own guidelines. The partner foundations that are currently accepting the common grant application include:
- Carl B & Florence King Foundation
- Communities Foundation of Texas
- Dallas Women's Foundation
- Miles Foundation
- M.R. and Evelyn Hudson Foundation
- The Boone Family Foundation
- Bowden Family Foundation
- The Dallas Foundation
- The Embrey Family Foundation
- The George and Fay Young Foundation, Inc.
- Leland Fikes Foundation, Inc.
- The Meadows Foundation
- The Mike and Mary Terry Family Foundation
- The Redman Foundation
- The Rees-Jones Foundation
- The Thompson Family Foundation
- Vickery Meadows Youth Development Foundation
If you are applying to one of these foundations during their regular grant process, please use their suggested format/method of submission. Information on how to apply to each partnering foundation can be found on their individual websites.