24HourDallas is an all-volunteer nonprofit that encourages collaborations, incubates cultural activity, champions sociable districts, and inspires business development - all to the benefit of Dallas' nighttime economy.
Board Member Needs:
The board is looking for three new board members who support 24HourDallas's mission of creating a safe, vibrant, and diverse nighttime culture for businesses, residents, and guests. Specific needs include:
- Members must serve on one of the Standing Committees or Current Ad Hoc Committees
- Standing Committee: experience in communication, finance and audit, fundraising, governance and nominating
- Current Ad Hoc Committees: Cultural Innovation, Membership, Nighttime Economy, Nighttime Placemaking, Respect/Equity, Safety
They are looking for three new board members
- Must be due-paid member (annual membership dues $25 for individuals or $100 for businesses/organizations as of this date)
- Attendance of at least 75% of called meetings required (six board meetings, a board retreat, and an annual meeting for 2022)
If you are interested in serving on this board, please contact Randall White at email@example.com.
For more information, please visit their website