Hope's Door New Beginning Center
Hope's Door New Beginning Center offers intervention and prevention services to individuals and families affected by intimate partner and family violence and provides education programs that enhance the community's capacity to respond. The organization has two shelters located in Plano and Garland.
Board Member Needs:
The board is seeking three new members passionate about leading violence survivors to a new beginning by building lives without violence. Specifically:
- Experience with fundraising and development
- Connections with community institutions and leaders in Garland, Texas
- Experience in the accounting department of businesses or nonprofits
They are looking for three new board members
If you are interested in serving on this board, please contact Charli Pels at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit their website
- The Board is encouraged to contribute $1,000 which can come from individual contribution, corporate sponsorships, or fee for service
- Attend Board meetings once a month