J-Intelligence Networks (JINTEL)
J-Intelligence Networks, Inc. (JINTEL) is a nonprofit organization that promotes a faith-based message of healing and emotional wellness. Their mission is to use faith-based and therapeutic tools to empower women in their emotional health and wellness process. These tools educate, connect, and transform into the abundant life that God provides. JINTEL provides educational programs that promote activities for self-expression, self-awareness, confidence building, inner strength, spiritual connection, emotional healing, and purposeful living.
Board Member Needs
The board is seeking three new members to advise, govern, oversee policy and direction, and assist with the leadership and general promotion of JINTEL so as to support the organization’s mission and needs. New board member terms begin March 2022 and last at least one year, preferrably two years.
Major responsibilities of board members:
- Uphold all legalities related to JINTEL bylaws, the State of Texas and Internal Revenue Service 501(c)(3)
- Lead and advise the organization in accordance with the mission
- Oversee and monitor policies and procedures
- Financial management, including the adoption and oversight of the annual budget
- Oversee program planning and evaluation
- Advise, evaluate, and assist with the professional development of executive staff
- Review organizational and programmatic reports
- Promote the organization to JINTEL constituencies and the community at large
- Assist with fundraising and the formation of strategic partnerships
They are looking for three new board members.
If you are interested in serving on this board, please contact Kemir Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit their website
- Meet quarterly for 90 minutes
- Board members may elect to have additional meetings depending on initiatives