Mothers Against Drunk Driving
Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) is a nonprofit organization in the United States, Canada, and Brazil that seeks to stop drunk driving, support those affected by drunk driving, prevent underage drinking, and strive for stricter impaired driving policy, whether that impairment is caused by alcohol or any other drug.
Board Member Needs:
The board is seeking three new members to serve one-year terms (with a request of three terms) beginning in May/June of 2022, or September/October of 2022. MADD aims for leaders that have a connection with the mission, including but not limited to: corporate executives, attorneys, trauma doctors, physical therapists, nurses, survivors/victims of drunk driving crashes, hospital administrators, and first responders.
Advisory board meetings are conducted via Zoom the second Thursday of every month.
If you are interested in serving on this board, please contact Robyn Lacasse
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT THEIR WEBSITE
- Provide guidance and leadership.
- Give time and attend a minimum of two annual events (i.e. Walk Lake MADD, Law Enforcement Recognition, Candlelight Vigil, Volunteer Appreciation).
- Help bolster revenue for MADD North Texas Region by donation, solicited donation, fundraising, or a combination of the three in a minimum amount of $5,000.00.
- Assist in bringing donors and board members to MADD.
- Serve on at least one committee.
- Serve three-year terms in Executive Capacity (no more than two, three-year consecutive terms).
- Attend MADD North Texas Advisory Board meetings.