Paper for Water
Paper for Water has worked with volunteers of all ages in North Texas for over 10 years to raise awareness of the world water crisis, seeking donations to fund life-changing water and sanitation projects in 20 countries including the U.S.
Board Member Needs:
The board is seeking two new members to serve terms preferably lasting a minimum of two years, beginning upon approval from current board members. Paper for Water aims for individuals with a heart for the thirsty and/or interest in training members of the youth council, the Change Makers, in skills of leadership and speaking. Experience in event planning, fundraising, bookkeeping, and marketing is helpful.
Board members attend quarterly meetings in person or by Zoom.
If you are interested in serving on this board, please contact Deborah Adams at Deb@paperforwater.org.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT THEIR WEBSITE
- Attend quarterly board meetings.
- Make a meaningful contribution of time and/or resources.
- Raise awareness through social media and personal introductions to those sharing a desire to impact lives with clean water and sanitation.
- Support the annual event through sponsorship or by inviting people to attend.
- Engage in the work of Paper for Water at least once per year by attending a Change Makers meeting or event, a volunteer service event, or any other Paper for Water program. Opportunities to visit water projects in person are also available.