Create a Charitable Giving Fund
We enhance the experience and impact of giving
With 60 years of experience and expertise connecting visionary philanthropists with worthy causes, we make giving easy. By creating a fund here, you can accomplish your charitable goals and handle your complex gift situations. As your philanthropic partner, we provide the stewardship, flexibility and guidance to help you support projects most important to you.
Benefits of creating a charitable fund here:
- Bring strategy and structure to your giving
- Use our staff to support your charitable giving goals
- Receive one tax receipt
- Stay personally involved in grantmaking
- Incur fewer administrative burdens and cost
- Maximum tax benefits - more than a private foundation
- Invest with over 900 other component funds and more than $1 billion in assets
- Donate diverse types of assets
- Leverage our community experts who review more than 3,000 nonprofit grants annually
- Benefit from due diligence conducted on every nonprofit of interest
- Use the Giving Guide, a resource for making gifts to local nonprofits for targeted projects
We see our role as enhancing the experience and impact of giving. Contact us today.
Did you know?
Funds at community foundations provide more flexibility and cost-efficiency than establishing your own foundation. Click here for more information.
Megan & Casey McManemin keep his
grandfather’s legacy alive. Casey’s grandfather was an unassuming man. He opened a barbershop in 1920 when he moved to Dallas. Today, Casey is continuing his grandfather’s legacy by funding a barbershop at The Bridge, a homeless shelter in downtown Dallas. Read his story.
Director of Donor Relations & Fund Administration
Geri Jacobs, ChFC, CLU
Director of Charitable Gift Planning
Advisor Relations Officer
Sarah Beeks Higdon
Donor Relations Officer
Email one of us about opening a fund.