We are a catalyst for thriving communities
To build thriving communities for all
North Texas, our entire state and — through the generosity of our donors — far beyond
By amplifying the impact of resources:
- Building strength
- Growing giving
- Catalyzing change in key areas
Stimulate creative solutions by:
- Serving donors, advisors, businesses and foundations
- Leading key initiatives
- Investing in our communities
- Believe in the greater good
- Want to see progress
- Have courage to lean in and engage
Our organization can seem complex because of the many facets of our work.
But ultimately, everything we do falls into two categories: Donor-driven funds and services, and initiatives powered by CFT.
Our goal is to build thriving communities for all by partnering with difference-makers like you.
We have been a partner with local individuals, families and businesses for raising the quality of life in our communities since 1953.
- We provide effective ways to make meaningful charitable contributions while realizing significant tax advantages.
- We listen to your priorities, advise on strategic giving, handle the investment of the gift and manage your charitable grants to worthwhile causes.
- We offer services to empower your giving such as North Texas Giving Day and CFT for Business as well as ongoing education events for philanthropists and their professional advisors.
- We also lead several initiatives including Educate Texas and Working Family Success Network, as well as strategic community impact and W.W. Caruth, Jr. Fund grantmaking.
Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2019
Total Assets: $1.1 billion
Total Grants Paid: $118 million
Total Gifts Received: $117 million
Number of Funds 1,000+
Cumulative Grants (since inception): $1.9+ billion