Benefits of Working with CFT
Who benefits from working with Communities Foundation of Texas?
- Develop your personal, strategic philanthropic plan with the help of our knowledge and staff
- Use our community knowledge and specialized tools (such as the Giving Guide, North Texas Giving Day, Cause-Minded Conversations) to further your philanthropic goals
- Leverage our assets and investment expertise to grow your charitable dollars
- Plan your lifetime giving as well as your legacy in the community
- Simplify the mechanics of your giving and maximize the ways and assets you can give
- Choose how visible your giving is in the community
- Partner with us and other committed people to address critical issues in North Texas, across the country and around the world
- Define your family’s charitable interests and goals
- Use our resources to help raise responsible, generous children
- Partner with our expert staff to identify causes and programs to benefit from your family’s time and funds.
- Work with our experts to create a charitable program that complements your business goals
- Outsource the work of your corporate foundation to us
- Open a business-advised fund
- Access turn-key "Plug-'N'-Play" community service projects leveraging employee volunteerism to develop leaders through service
- Private Foundations can partner with us to address community needs
- Depend on our philanthropic services and nonprofit vetting
- When you need more time to decide, donate your 5% payout to CFT and let us help you
- Convert to a donor-advised fund at CFT, reducing expenses and realizing deductibility of gifts from a public charity
- Partner with us to solve critical social issues
- Be visible to our fund holders through the annual LOI process and resultant Giving Guide
- Participate in North Texas Giving Day and be eligible for part challenge funds and prize money
- Leverage our assets and investment expertise and allow us to manage your investments and/or endowment by opening an agency fund
- CFT funds initiatives impacting early childhood education programs, K-12 and postsecondary education, as well as after school and summer leadership programs
- Join Educate Texas mission to strengthen the public school education system so that every Texas student is prepared for success in school, in the workforce, and in life.
Carolyn A. Newham, JD
Senior Director of Donor Relations & Fund Administration
Sarah Beeks Higdon, MBA, Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy, CAP©
Development and Corporate Relations Officer
Contact us for a confidential consultation about a giving program to fit your needs.