New Spring Virtual CFP, CLE, CPE Course:
While we've always offered customized GiveWisely® sessions for individuals, families, businesses, and professional advisors, we're excited to offer a new two-part virtual continuing education series exclusively for advisors!
This new, complimentary virtual series is geared towards professional advisors who are:
- interested in working with charitably-minded clients and/or
- looking to deepen their own values-based giving
GiveWisely® for Advisors: two-part virtual course series
11:30am - 1:00pm | Wednesday, March 10th | Tuesday, April 20th
Note: Participation in both sessions is required for continuing education credit.
We hope you'll join us to earn continuing education credits while learning about charitable giving tools that can benefit you and your clients and the many ways we can be a resource in adding value to your practice.
Online registration has officially closed. Are you interested in registering late? Contact Jenna-Wade Fowler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- charitable fund and gift options (donor-advised funds, scholarship funds, designated funds, charitable lead trusts, charitable remainder trusts, charitable gift annuities, retirement plan gifts, and more)
- legacy gift planning/charitable estate planning
- values-based giving exercises, and more!
In addition to hearing from CFT staff experts, attendees will hear from talented local advisors and fund holders who work with us in a variety of ways.
CFT Trustee Debra Brennan Tagg will serve as moderator for the first session's panel, featuring CFT fund holder Ashish Khanna, Emerging Leaders in Philanthropy (ELP) cohort member Jonathan March, and ELP alumna member Jennifer Lan.
Learn more about the session speakers herE