ECLAT Foundation Scholarship
The ECLAT Foundation Scholarship provides one-year $2,000 scholarships to graduating seniors or college students that plan to or attend an accredited college or university in the State of Texas.
- Eligible applicants must be current graduating seniors or college students either currently residing in or who are past graduates of a high school in Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Hunt, Kaufman, Johnson, Parker, Rockwall, Tarrant, or Wise Counties.
- Must intend to pursue or are currently pursuing a baccalaureate degree at an accredited college or university in the state of Texas.
- College Freshman, Sophomores and Juniors may apply, but College Seniors are not eligible for consideration.
- Eligible applicants must have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.5 or a college GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must have a minimum SAT score of 960 or ACT score of 18.
Selection criteria includes academic excellence, school and community participation and demonstrated leadership potential, with a focus on financial need.
All applicants will be required to provide two letters of recommendation and complete an essay. Applicants will also have to complete the FAFSA in order to complete the Financial Need Section of the General Application. Finalists will be invited to interview at Communities Foundation of Texas or via Skype.
For more information on the ECLAT Foundation go to www.eclatfoundation.org
Multiple $2,000 awards