Gigi and Louise Gartner Scholarship
The Gigi and Louise Gartner Scholarship Fund provides one-year scholarships of up to $10,000 to high school seniors, current college students or post graduates of a high school in Dallas County, TX who intend to pursue a baccalaureate or advanced degree in holistic medicine, mind-body medicine, integrative health, natural medicine, nutrition and aging, or other holistic medicine-related fields study at any accredited college or university in the state of Texas. Scholarships may be renewed.
- Eligible applicants must be graduating seniors or past graduates of a high school in Dallas County, Texas.
- Applicants must have a cumulative high school or college GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must be in good standing as a student.
- Applicants must intend to pursue a degree in holistic medicine, mind-body medicine, integrative health, natural medicine, nutrition and aging, or other holistic medicine-related field of study.
- Applicants must be United States citizens or documented legal residents of the United States.
Selection criteria includes scholastic achievement, school and community participation, demonstrated leadership potential, and aspirations and ideals related to holistic medicine and focus of interest expressed in an essay.
Applicants are required to complete the FAFSA prior to applying in order to complete the Financial Need Section of the Universal Application, submit a required essay, and provide two letters of recommendation.
Multiple awards of up to $10,000
May 1, 2023