Carter Creech Scholarship
Eligibility & Selection Criteria:
Eligible students must meet the following criteria:
Applicants are required to complete the FAFSA prior to applying in order to complete the Financial Need Section of the General Application and provide two letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors, coaches or community leaders.
- Minimum 3.5 weighted GPA.
- Minimum ACT of 24.
- Ranked in the top 10% of their graduating class.
- Completed at least one Honors/AP Course in each of the four core areas: Math, English, Science, and Social Science earning a “C” or better in each core course.
- Completed at least two units of foreign language with a “B” average or better.
- Selection criteria includes academic achievement, demonstrated leadership potential (through community participation, extra-curricular activities, awards, etc.) and financial need. Finalists may be interviewed by the Selection Committee.
Multiple awards up to $8,000 annually ($32,000 over four years) per student
April 10, 2020